I truly enjoy posts like these so I am happy to be nominated for the Golden Bloggerz Award! This is my second time being nominated for a blog award and I’m super grateful. So...before anything, let me go through the rules.
Place the award logo on your blog.
Mention the rules.
Thank the person who nominated you and place a link to their website.
Mention the awards creator and add a link to that too.
Tell your audience three things about you.
Answer your nominator’s questions.
Nominate 10-20 people who deserve this award.
Let the nominees know by messaging/commenting on their social media or their blog.
Ask your nominees any five questions that you want.
Share 2-3 links to your best posts
Firstly, I want to thank Sophie from Love and Literature for this nomination! She’s a blogger that I interact quite often in the blogging community so it was lovely to see that notification on Twitter from her.
The Golden Bloggerz award was created by Chris Kosto from Golden Bloggerz. He created this award to encourage and reward all the amazing content creators out there.
Three things about me
I used to be a track and field athlete from the 6th grade to the end of high school. I only missed one year in high school. I was planning on continuing into university but my schedule for my classes was a bit hectic. I also decided to stop as I honestly didn't see it in my future. I enjoyed being an athlete for many years but I didn't have the same passion for it anymore.
My height is 5’9 and that might not be too tall but let me explain a bit. In most of my group school pictures, I’m at the back, haha and when I was graduating from high school (which was an all-girls school), based on the lineup, I was at the back as well. Let’s just say it took a while for me to collect my paper wrapped in a ribbon.
I love video games and I’ve been playing them for a long time. The first game I was pretty obsessed with was Mario kart. Another game which I enjoy playing is The Sims, I find myself spending hours with The Sims 4...too many hours. I do find myself watching video game commentaries or streams as well on youtube or twitch.
Questions from Love and Literature
1 . What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- Definitely interacting with the blogging community whether it’s on Twitter or in my comments.
2. What are some of your dreams or aspirations in life?
- To be genuinely happy and find peace. I want to be somewhere in life where I feel the most comfortable and just happy with whatever I’m doing in the future.
3. What’s your favourite quote?
- At the moment, it’s Stephen Hawking's quote which is “Quiet people have the loudest minds”. I relate to this sooooo much because there's always something going on in my mind, I never have a calm mind, I’m always thinking of something.
4. Name something that you’re currently looking forward to.
- I’m looking forward to finishing up my last year of university and getting my degree!
5. What advice would you give to a new blogger?
- Take your time and enjoy the journey! Blogging can be a bit hectic with all the things that come with it but it can really be an enjoyable hobby. There’s no need to rush, you can take your time to practice your writing or work on your blog design. Also, don't be afraid to interact with other bloggers, they're very welcoming and they can be very helpful.
How did you start blogging?
What are you most proud of?
What can brighten your day up?
What’s your worst pet peeve?
What’s your favourite thing you do for self-care?
Three of my best posts
Based on the feedback, these are my best posts:
I want to say thanks again to Sophie for nominating me and I can’t wait to see all the answers!
Save for later!
I hope you're at your happiest if not, it's okay...I hope you're starting or working on reaching the highest peak of happiness.
- Anissa (TheQuietGirl)